Supply Chain Summit: May 15 – 17, 2023
The Westshore Grand
A Tribute Portfolio Hotel
4860 W Kennedy Blvd
Tampa, FL 33609
We are honored to have newly appointed Florida Secretary of Commerce and Enterprise Florida, Inc. (EFI), President and CEO Laura DiBella delivering the kickoff address at our annual summit on May 15, 2023, in Tampa. Laura will offer opening remarks on the current state of supply chain and logistics in Florida.
SUMMIT REGISTRATION LINK & QR Code
or scan QR code
- May 15 – 17, 2023 $395
- May 15, 2023 $75
- May 16, 2023 $295
- May 17, 2023 $250
- May 16 – 17, 2023 $195
- May 16, 2023 $125
- May 17, 2023 $100
Sponsor, Speaker or Media Promotional Codes
Send Email Request to: Info@FloridaSupplyChainSummit.com
Supply Chain Research Share
The 2023 CPO Agenda Infographic
The 2023 Supply Chain Agenda Infographic
Special Complimentary Webinar Series
Same link will be used for all four webinars!
One tap mobile
1. Wednesday, January 11, 2023, 2 – 3:15 p.m.
2. Wednesday, February 8, 2023, 2 – 3:15 p.m.
4. Wednesday, April 12, 2023, 2 – 3:15 p.m. – State of Florida
Thank You 2023 Sponsors
Special Event Sponsors
Special Event Sponsor
Reserve your sponsorship today!
If you are interested in information about sponsoring, demonstrating or exhibiting
at the 2022 Florida Supply Chain Summit, please contact:
The mission of the Florida Supply Chain Summit is to provide a platform for statewide collaboration among key representatives from industry, professional organizations, government, economic development agencies, and higher education for the purpose of advancing the state of Florida as a global trade hub.
The Florida Supply Chain Summit facilitates and strengthens partnerships in the trade and logistics industry by providing opportunities to network, address industry issues, and share knowledge about critical issues including emerging trends, technology innovations, and workforce development.
Proposal – Value Proposition to the State of Florida
- Statewide industry/government/academic network engagement
- Industry discussions and topics on supply chain disruptions
- Dedicated, sustainable staff and resources for statewide initiative
Early 2019 we hosted several hundred attendees at Disney’s Contemporary Resort at the inaugural summit. The pandemic hit in 2020 and in March 2021 - the 2nd Summit was held virtually. We are delighted to bring the Summit back “in person” March 2022 in Tampa! View 2019 Program
A state-wide steering committee engages key stakeholders and decision makers. This working group determines key messages and topics for the 2023summit. The aim is to develop an attractive platform that enables collaboration among representatives from Florida’s key industries, professional organizations, economic development agencies, government officials, and higher education institutions.
Anticipated Attendance 300 – 500
Program / Topics - Examples
- Florida, Formula for Business
- Ease of Access to the World – An Update from Florida’s Largest Ports
- Latin and South American Trade
- Florida’s Manufacturing and Supply Chain Growth
- How Technology is Saving Time, Money & Jobs in Florida
- Florida’s Cold Chain – Keeping Things Fresh
- The Future of the Supply Chain – Space Florida
- Importer & Exporter Perspectives on the Global Supply Chain
- Florida – We are Open for Business
For More Information
Elaine Singleton, Director, firstname.lastname@example.org, C - 805.294.3371
Dr. James Stock, Co-Director, email@example.com, W - 813.974.6173
Joanne Kazmierski, Partnerships and Sponsorships, JoanneK@GlobalBusinessLogistix.com, C - 727.644.1180