Welcome to The Florida Supply Chain Summit
Registration (In Person)
$295.00 – On or by March 1, 2022
$350.00 – March 21-23, 2022
Inclusive – All Three Days
$195.00 – March 22 or March 23, 2022
Single Day Only Rate: Includes Breakfast, Lunch and Evening Networking Social
Links will be sent to registrants by Noon March 21, 2022
$195.00 – Full Summit Access: March 22 – 23, 2022
$ 95.00 – Daily Access: Tuesday, March 22 or Wednesday, March 23
Governor Ron DeSantis
Thank you for your continued support of Florida’s supply chain industry!
Invited to present: March 23, 2022 – Noon
March 21 – 23, 2022 at
Hotel Alba Tampa,
Tapestry Collection by Hilton
5303 W Kennedy Blvd
Tampa, FL 33609
To reserve your room
Click on "Book Direct" in the upper right-hand corner to reserve your hotel room.
If you would like to find out if discount rooms are still available, please put your request in the contact us section.
The mission of the Florida Supply Chain Summit is to provide a platform for statewide collaboration among key representatives from industry, professional organizations, government, economic development agencies, and higher education for the purpose of advancing the state of Florida as a global trade hub.
The Florida Supply Chain Summit facilitates and strengthens partnerships in the trade and logistics industry by providing opportunities to network, address industry issues, and share knowledge about critical issues including emerging trends, technology innovations, and workforce development.
Proposal – Value Proposition to the State of Florida
- Statewide industry/government/academic network engagement
- Industry discussions and topics on supply chain disruptions
- Dedicated, sustainable staff and resources for statewide initiative
Early 2019 we hosted several hundred attendees at Disney’s Contemporary Resort at the inaugural summit. The pandemic hit in 2020 and in March 2021 - the 2nd Summit was held virtually. We are delighted to bring the Summit back “in person” March 2022 in Tampa! View 2019 Program
A state-wide steering committee engages key stakeholders and decision makers. This working group determines key messages and topics for the 2022 summit. The aim is to develop an attractive platform that enables collaboration among representatives from Florida’s key industries, professional organizations, economic development agencies, government officials, and higher education institutions.
Anticipated Attendance 300 – 500
Program / Topics - Examples
- Florida, Formula for Business
- Ease of Access to the World – An Update from Florida’s Largest Ports
- Latin and South American Trade
- Florida’s Manufacturing and Supply Chain Growth
- How Technology is Saving Time, Money & Jobs in Florida
- Florida’s Cold Chain – Keeping Things Fresh
- The Future of the Supply Chain – Space Florida
- Importer & Exporter Perspectives on the Global Supply Chain
- Florida – We are Open for Business