February 6-7, 2019 at
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
The cost to attend: $150
Who Should Attend?
Anyone in or associated with growing business in Florida’s Supply Chain Industry: Business, Economic Development, Higher Education, Professional Organizations, Government
The mission of the Florida Supply Chain Summit is to provide a platform for statewide collaboration among key representatives from industry, professional organizations, government, economic development agencies, and higher education for the purpose of advancing the state of Florida as a global trade hub.
The Florida Logistics Summit facilitates and strengthens partnerships in the trade and logistics industry by providing opportunities to network, address industry issues, and share knowledge about critical issues including emerging trends, technology innovations, and workforce development.
Topics of Interest
Enjoy Keynote & Panel Presentations from Industry Leaders!
- Blockchain for supply chains
- Global trade trends/trade policy
- Supply chain automation/technologies
- Information technology/data analytics/cybersecurity
- Workforce preparedness
- Advanced manufacturing – broad state appeal
- Leveraging Florida market trends for business growth
- Omnichannel / e-commerce / last mile delivery